Monday, September 13, 2010

McLinky Monday...It's A Meme of Favorites

The wonderful women at The RHOK are having a Meme of Favorites today.  This has taken me two hours to compile, whew!

Favorite Actor:  Oh gosh, it used to be Paul Newman but lately I just love Javier Bardem















Favorite Actress:
My fav has always been Elizabeth Taylor and her violet eyes, in her early years.  Cat on a Hot Tin Roof...with Mr. Paul Newman...YUMMY.  Maggie the Cat...What a performance.

Favorite Movie:

My all time favorite movie is The Goonies. I can watch that thing over and over again and of course I own it.  I've been lucky enough to almost always find it on TV on a  rainy Saturday afternoon.  Ummm.  Running a close second is Under the Tuscan Sun.

Favorite Band:
That is easy, Better Than Ezra.  All time fav and never get tired of listening to them.  They are also awesome live and I'm not a fan of live music.


Favorite Musical:  
Fiddler on The Roof or Les Miserables, can't decide.


Favorite Novel:
Chiefs by Stuart Woods  











Favorite Cuisine:  Mexican!!!!!



Favorite Wine:  Rosso - Francis Ford Coppla   


Favorite Store:  Coldwater Creek  - Can drop a lot of money in those doors, very easily.


Favorite Vampire: Angel, sorry Edward fans, but this one is a bit closer to my age. 


Favorite Primetime Series:  Oh this is so very hard.  I love ALL television and not sure I can decide.  I love all the Law & Order shows, Amazing Race, Survivor, Top Chef, Two & 1/2 Men, Charmed, Angel...the list is quite endless.  I am a reality show fanatic too.

Favorite Time Waster:  Duh...blogging and reading blogs...maybe I shouldn't say that.  I'm a bit addicted to FaceCrack and FarmHell.


Favorite Chore:  Are you kidding me.  Absolutely NONE!!!  A chore is a chore, no favorite about it.


Favorite Quote:  In high school I learned this one:  "I disagree with what you say but will defend till death your right to say it."  I was told then that it was by Voltaire but there is much debate there.  It is still my fav.


Favorite Smell:  I adore the smell of lavender.  Very simple...fav smell is lavender.

Favorite Vacation Spot:  The obvious is my hammock at the cabin but if I have to go somewhere a little further my favorite place to put my feet up is Destin and the white sands.  Lots of family memories from my childhood there. 


Favorite ____________
     Lots of favorite things:  reading, painting, listening to birds sing, listen to the quietness yet loudness of nature in my hammock, family, friends, my life!

8 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Oh yeah -Goonies! I also love Better than Ezra and Mexican food. Oh and really pretty pic of Lavendar :)

Robin said...

Love the Goonies!!!!

Unknown said...

Some great choices here, I also love Lavender, Javier and Under The Tuscan Sun!

Char said...

we have a lot of the same taste. though i loved angel - i really loved spike. loved the whole buffy series. i also love true blood now but it is very graphic.

i also love lavender, goonies and reading.

ThatsBaloney said...

I forgot about Angel!

Unknown said...

I am also a better than ezra fan! goonies is a movie i never get tired of watching!

Dawn said...

Goonies is one of my husband's favorite movies.

You have some awesome favorites!

I've never heard of that band before?!? Maybe I've heard their music and just didn't know who sung it. I'm terrible with music.

Thank you so much for playing along this week! =)

Dawn said...

Goonies is one of my husband's favorite movies.

You have some awesome favorites!

I've never heard of that band before?!? Maybe I've heard their music and just didn't know who sung it. I'm terrible with music.

Thank you so much for playing along this week! =)