Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend of Bliss

Good Morning to all.  It is Sunday morning about 7:34 a.m. and I'm just now getting around to posting this weekend.  I haven't even read my massive Reader that is stuffed to the brim with wonderful posts.  I was able to leave for our sanctuary fairly early on Friday as I did payroll Thursday evening!  That was great.  I arrived and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon here before all the visiting would begin.  It is like fall is upon us early this year, ah but that can be deceiving as September has been notorious for being hotter than blue blazes.  Well, we will enjoy while we can.  Two weekends in a row and we have turned the A/C off, opened the windows and taken in the wonderful country air. 

I have to admit I have not read but a chapter all weekend.  I've spent a good bit of time with my friends, drank a good bit of wine and had a good bit of food.  It was dinner Friday night, Saturday night and this morning will be a breakfast at the firepit.  Good thing I walked with the ladies for about 3 miles.  My trainer will be proud, and you know I'm not sore.  The only problem I'm having is a constant muscle spasm in my middle back.  It was gone for a bit but has returned.  I'm coming to the conclusion that it is the mattress here. 

I have spent a lot of my time, here on my laptop.  I am now able to tap into another neighbor's internet connection from our upstairs bedroom.  So I am sitting at the window listening to the early morning birds wake the world up.  I have been busy creating an art blog and a cooking blog.  One of B's friends suggested the cooking and I've been wanting to pull my painting into a blog so that is what I've been busy doing this weekend.  You will be able to find it on my profile pages.  All I've really done is move some of the entries from here to there so nothing new yet, but soon. 

Have a great day all my friends...till later.

(Oh Rats!  I have changed the posting thingy-can't remember the name-and the spell check thing is gone...be patient all.)

4 comments:

Char said...

sounds like a happy happy weekend

Unknown said...

Apart from the muscle spasm, it sounds like the perfect weekend Carla, enjoy.

Kay said...

Ah bliss! Yes!!! I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful weekend, Carla.

Janie B said...

Can't wait to see more of your art. Take care of that back; it's the only one you've got!