Monday, August 31, 2009

Fishing

Last week I told you about the huge bass The Hubby caught and "something" ate, well this is what was left.  Kind of scary isn't it!
I also told of him losing his fishing pole a couple of weeks ago and he and his friend diving to try and find it.  Well, last weekend he was fishing like usual thinking that the pole was long gone.  He actually caught it while fishing and reeled it in.  This is what a week in the creek, mud and gunk looks like.  He spent over an hour cleaning it all up good as new.
This weekend at the creek.  The freezer is getting full.  We're going to have a fish fry!

Don't forget to check out some of my new digs...
Carla Rae Back Home Cooking - we experienced fire pit cooking this weekend.
CRBH Art Designs - old stuff but new soon to be added.

3 comments:

Char said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, a fish fry. sounds like a great time.

Kay said...

I am really impressed! Those are huge fish! And something huge must have eaten that other fish. Sheesh!

Carma Sez said...

GAH! I was going to say my husband would be jealous of the huge catch (he normally only ends up with tiny crappies) - only it appears it is only a 1/2 bass ;-)