Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm so excited I had to share

I'm so excited I had to share about the youngest in California. She has made me keep things kind of on the QT but today I got the go ahead to share here! You might remember a post a couple of weeks ago being The Proud Momma, well, there is still more yet to come. She got to sing there with Michael Wainwright but as of today, posted on Curt Smith's blog, one of the duo Tears for Fears (80's), she is going to sing with him. I quote from his entry, "All of you that are near LA - I'll see you next Thursday in Pershing Square I hope. Afton will have a starring role I feel." MAN, she's excited and we are excited. So if you are in the LA area next Thursday, check out my girl and tell me how she did!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all! This will be such a fantastic experience for her.

Char said...

that is fantastic!! I hope her career continues to grow like this. congrats momma