Sunday, August 09, 2009

Mish, mash of stuff

This is a quick mish mash of stuff today:

First Thank You very much for the sweet award, One Lovely Blog Award by Georgie from Decisionally Challenged . I am truly honored. I will try and follow through with the requirements shortly.

This weekend we boogied out of town to our little retreat. I accomplished finishing a book, started another and The Hubby fished, fished, fished his little heart out. It was hot and we shared a lot of wine and laughter with friends. I'm just sharing some pics from the weekend. Enjoy all.

Oh, and I rushed back Sunday to meet a couple of friends to see Julie & Julia! Has to be top of my list of favorite movies. I loved it.

2 comments:

Char said...

I loved the movie too - sounds like a good weekend :)

Kay said...

Whoa! That's an amazing haul of fish! Wow! Huge!