Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ramble Day

Today is just going to have to be a ramble of what falls out of this thing that is called my brain.  I have been looking at the stupid blinking cursor for over a half hour now with nothing coming up to write about.  I would love to blah, blah, blah about things that have got me kind of ticked off but that will only make people mad that read this and won't go there.

Construction is still ongoing and in fact the painter just knocked on my open door and said, "Hi", as he walked in to hopefully finish the inside painting of the living room.  There have been four of them in attendance for the past week for half a wall and a window/door.  It should be completed, inside today, I think, but I could be wrong.  Tomorrow they will pour the concrete patio!  I'm so excited about that and The Hubby even told me I need to go look for some outdoor furniture!  YEE HAW!  That I can do.  I thought about going today but have to sit and wait for various workers to come and out of the house and not let the dog out.

I guess today I will do a bit of drawing as I am just about out of projects for class and there are only two classes left from this session.  I've sold the dog paintings and the family/zinnia one is to be picked up and paid for this next week, and the commission work is complete.

Well, I guess that is all for today.  Stay tuned and hopefully I will have more to chat about later!

No comments: