Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday The 13th

Today is Friday the 13th.  Should I worry?  I don't think so.  I'm not the least bit superstitious.  My paternal grandparents were both born on Friday the 13th, May and October.  We also owned our sweet little long-haired black kitty Sasha for 17 years and I'm sure she walked across our path a few times.  Walked under a few ladders and stepped on many cracks in my lifetime.  I don't really believe in superstitions.  How about you.  I hear there are three Friday the 13th's this year.  

I have to apologize for my rants yesterday and previous days about the construction stuff.  I just hit a wall yesterday.  I think it's because I want my house back.  I haven't been able to concentrate and paint at home since this has started and I have several to finish.  ENOUGH!

The weekend is here and I plan on visiting my Daddy sometime and applying a layer of paint on a canvas at some point.  We have a going away party on Saturday night and I get to wash some grey out on Saturday afternoon.  A full weekend, sort of.  At least The Hubby won't have to spend his free time on the flip house as that is DONE and on the market.  If you're looking for a house in the 25th & Sheridan area, there is a nice one for sale.  Even have a couple in our neighborhood for sale that needs some good people in them. 

I believe this post is a ramble, can you follow the train of thought.  This is what my mind is like sometimes, kind of scary!

Have a great weekend all!

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Pretty interesting to have two grandparent born on Friday 13th. How funny that we both made Friday the 13th a topic, but neither of us are really worried about it. Glad you're feeling calmer about the construction.

Kay said...

Actually, the 13th turns up a lot in our family birthdays and we seem to be faring OK, knock on wood. :-)

Ann said...

Not superstitious at all either. This post made me curious... I want to see your paintings and the flip house!