Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ramble

Again I am faced with a blank "canvas" here this morning.  At least I am feeling a bit better today.  The past few days I've been in my "box", hormonal, and not wanting to be a part of the human species.  Even though I'm through with that part of my life the hormones are still bouncing around inside me and make me a bit crazy occasionally.  Today, even though I woke up yet again at 3 am, I am just in a better place mentally.  Could be because I got to paint a bit more yesterday, fixing some stuff on actual canvas I messed up.  Gearing up for the weekend at the cabin and I can't wait.  B&B2 are bringing a friend and should be nice.  I invited Daddy but he wasn't too keen on a holiday weekend, too many kiddos and people.  That's fine because he will enjoy his new driveway he had put in this week.  Imagine my surprise Monday morning as I went to see him and find all kinds of workers digging up the old one in preparation for new.  I had to go by yesterday to see how it looks.  He is pleased as punch with it and I'm glad for him.  He's doing well I think.  He has a little garden, his new driveway and man that guy can cook an egg.  While there yesterday he asked if I wanted an egg for breakfast, I hesitated but said yes.  Good choice.  He cooks the best over-easy eggs ever.  He eat well.

Okay, I guess I managed to put some words down here this morning.  I don't want to miss another day on my mission to post everyday this year.  I think this is only the second time I've skipped a day so not bad.  Now it is off to the office and later today my first reflexology visit!  I'm excited.

No comments: