Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blank

I am finally posting today even though I have absolutely NOTHING to say.  It's funny, I just look at this computer screen and see blank.  My brain is blank.  I think it's because I am tired.  Afton has been home since last Sunday and we were up late when she came in.  Tuesday night I couldn't sleep and got up with her for a few hours to just chat.  Loved that.  Then last night was her show at The Hunt Club and it didn't even start till after 9:30.  YAWN.  Maybe that could explain the blankness that is in my mind.  So, I'm posting to just say HI and goodnight.  Hopefully, tomorrow I will have something more profound to say.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You are better than me. I haven't posted in days!

Okay, I'm going to work on my next post RIGHT NOW.

You've inspired me...

momto8 said...

enjoy your day off !!
tomorrow is friday!!