Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Missing

Yesterday did you miss me?  I was missing for sure.  Just couldn't get my mind to write a blog post.  I had to work in the office and had a bit to do so that kept my mind occupied.  I think my mind is elsewhere.  The cabin is my suspect.  Also, our sweet Af went back to California and it is a bit quiet here.  She is a wonderful creative force that I enjoy.  Last night we went to the Designer Showcase house to a private gathering with friends that I just love.  It was fun but dinner consisted of the small appetizer stuff, mostly veggies (broccoli) and a beef tenderloin.  I'm not sure what it was but my tummy was in a whirlwind most of the night.  I don't know if it was not enough food or just weird but I was uncomfortable most of the night.  Plus my left hand is giving me fits of pain.  I have carpel tunnel in both of them and they are always numb or tingling at night but the left hurt in the joint.  I've had it checked out and they said it was the carpel tunnel.  I guess I need to start wearing the braces again, which I hate.  So tummy rumbling, wrist aching, nose stopped up from allergies, I didn't sleep worth a darn.  I hated to call Wade to say I wasn't coming to workout but I was just done in.  I wouldn't even leave the house today except I have a teeth cleaning today at three and I've already rescheduled this one.  Feeling like I kind of want to be alone, and that is purely from lack of sleep I can tell you.  Gosh, and the dreams I've been having, dreams, dreams, dreams, they wear me out.  This morning I'm working on a bit of painting.  That seems to keep me even keel.  Quiet time with an easel, just what the doctor ordered.  So to keep with the NaBloPoMo theme of play, I'm playing in paint today!

1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

Let's blame the brocolli for the bad tummy - that's what does it to me sometimes. Wonder if God intended for us to eat those little "mini trees"?
Hope you're feeling better now.