Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gavin DeGraw

Well, well, well, imagine my surprise this morning when I heard the new list for Dancing With The Stars for this season...Gavin Degraw was on it.  It's so funny about that, because when I was trying to think of something to post, his video popped up on the screen while I was treadmilling and it came to me.  I love his music first of all and everytime I see him I think of him on the show What I Like About You.  He was at Jenny Garth's wedding (I can't remember her character name) on the show and she was gilted.  They sat at the piano and she kissed him, made out with him, at the piano and I LOVED it and remembered it!  Cutie!  That is what is on my mind everytime I see him on the screen...those lips! 

Watch till the end...

I vowed not to watch DWTS again, but now, well, hey, I'm there, at least to watch him.  Sorry my girls, Mom's can have crushes too! 

1 comment:

Kay said...

I've never heard of this fellow. Thank you for introducing him to me.