Friday, February 17, 2012

1,300 Posts

1,301 -  This morning as I was looking at the dashboard page I noticed that yesterday was my 1,300th post on this blog.  Amazing how time flies when you are having fun.  I have been posting since June of 2006 I find it amazing that I've had something to say 1,300 times, or at least a picture or two. 

Yesterday I posted about the Lemon Tiramisu I wanted to make.  The recipe was from David Rocco's website/cooking show and I have to say.....YUMMY!!!!!!  It was so very delicious.  I was impressed with myself.  I think you could even do it with oranges and orange liquore too.  Still no pictures yet but plan on making it again tomorrow and HOPEFULLY will have some pic's.

Moving slow this morning, sleeping in mega-time and just can't seem to get my head together.  I took some allergy medicine for a weird rash and boy does it knock me out, even still this AM. 

Oh, well, I'll close for now as I really don't have much to say here and am just tapping keys to make something on this page. 

Have a great weekend all. 

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Congrats on the 1300, I hope that you don't think that it is time to quit!

Kay said...

Congratulations! That is a wonderful milestone. Now set your sights on 2600!