Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!!!!

Today's NaBloPoMo prompt is to tell about someone you love.  That seems a little redundant to me because on  this blog I'm always writing about someone I love, The Hubby, my girls, my Daddy, my friends, my life, Clayton.  It would be just a repeat of my gushings here.  ............

............
............

It's funny, that I started this blog post with the idea of posting pictures of who I love and ended up spending an hour organizing my digital picture files. It's amazing how I get lost looking at pictures of my baby girls in days gone by and of The Hubby in our younger days.




I LOVE!!!!!

1 comment:

Nolita said...

Happy Valentine's Day! BTW, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award - http://nolitamorgan.blogspot.com/2012/02/bestow-my-heart.html. Congrats!