Monday, February 27, 2012

Shame On Me.

I have erred.  I missed a day of posting.  I hold my head in shame...not really.  I just could not come up with anything yesterday and besides I seem to have a horrible sinus headache.  The mind does not want to work with this aching.  A weekend at the cabin plus an early spring equals sinus headache and allergies galore.  Had to get up in the middle of the night and take headache relief and that was not fun...ouchy.  I have to get rid of this before tonight because it is the first installment of the WalkFit program. 

Back to no posting.  I am human and it may happen more often than not but I will still hold true to my promise of posting everyday, hopefully. 

Hope everyone has a great Monday.  It's time to head to the office for me.  Toodles all!

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Who could think, much less post, with such a headache. This is a tough season for those with allergies. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Cindy said...

Sorry you had a headache.

Glad to know you are human!

Because, non-humans are the only ones who can post EVERY SINGLE DAY!