Friday, February 24, 2012

Downton Abbey

One of the reasons my mind has been a bit preoccupied is that I've been watching the first season of Downton Abbey.  OH MY GOODNESS!  I am in love with this series and I'm not even through the first season.  What a wonderful show and I can now understand why it was such a hit at the Emmy's!  If you have the time please watch, catch up and enjoy this fabulous show.  I mean, by the third episode my mouth was hanging open!  Wow, really WOW! 

Yeah, the day off yesterday, or sort of but still no onions in the ground.  Perhaps Sunday I will successfully turn some soil over and get the onions going.  Toodles all...until tomorrow!

3 comments:

property dealer in Delhi said...

i like it thanx for sharing

Cindy said...

I think I'm going to have to watch this show just to know what everyone is talking about!

Anonymous said...

I have watched both seasons of it and really enjoyed it.