Friday, December 03, 2010

A Free Moment

I found myself yesterday with a free moment and instead of going home and drifting off on the couch I had a great thought.  I've been wanting to see the Harry Potter movie REALLY BAD and with a few hours to spare yesterday I flew to the theater to see it.  I arrived about 2:51 with the movie to start at 3 and found the parking lot almost completely empty.  YEAH!  That meant no kiddos!  My favorite part of the movies are the previews and there were no less that 10 at this movie.  I was in heaven.  I can't wait for the new Narnia movie and the Green Lantern and I think Green Hornet?!  It was kind of creepy that the only ones in the theater were men between the ages of 20-35, all with stocking caps on and a bit on the heavy side, creepy.  The one on the end aisle of my row, we were the only two, stocking cap guy guffawed at weird places and then cried when a character died.  Yes a creepy afternoon but I'm happy to have gotten to see the movie.  A dark kind of movie that really spent most of the time leading up to the final installment that I will surely see and own.

(Don't forget the giveaway...)

No comments: