Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Bad Food

It is now 4:39 in the morning.  Clayton woke me up very early this morning to go outside and eat.  Not good, but, as I shuffled into the kitchen I see something.  Not good.  There on the stove is my Le Creuset pan sitting there.  OH NO!  My dinner!  Last night, like last week, I fixed my beef bourguignon and planned to put it in the fridge when it cooled.  There it sat starring at me.  I was so tired that I forgot and just went to bed.  My two $35 filet of beefs.  OH MY GOD!  I'm going to have to throw it out and start over, yet again.  Well, my day is definitely going to be busy.  I am just sick about it but I can do it, yes I can.  I have to buy all the ingredients again, chop again and boil and simmer all over again but I can do it.  I still have to make cobbler and set up my table and oh gosh what am I doing here blogging, I've got to get moving.  Later all, gotta go dump some tainted beef bourguignon.

P.S.  Don't forget the giveaway that will end tomorrow at midnight. 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so sorry! I have done that before and it does make you feel sick.

Nolita said...

Ugh! Hope your day gets better - I am sure you will turn things around...

Char said...

oh no!!! i'm so sorry that happened.

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Oh no! I hate when things like that happen -last week I went to drain water off the pasta and EVERYTHING spilled into the sink! :( -I knew I should've used the other pot -I just wanted to cry. Hope things go better for you!

Janie B said...

I hate to say I've done that, too. Infuriating, isn't it?