Thursday, December 09, 2010

Dinner Party

I actually missed a blogging day.  It is has been 3-1/2 months since I started posting every single day and yesterday I skipped.  I felt guilty, a bit, but hey, I've been good so far and besides, here I am again this morning.  Tuesday night was the last dinner party and it was awesome with a HUGE hitch in the meal.  Actually, it was the making of the meal.  I think I put something here about it, but I accidentally left my beef dish on the stove all night long on Monday night, forgetting to refrigerate.  I had to buy all the ingredients again ($80 worth of meat) and miss my art class to remake it.  Kind put a dent in my fun time, but all in all it was a fun time Tuesday night and I will make up the class either today or do 4 hours on next Tuesday.

The table setting ...

Got to use my Christmas plates and gold silverware I love!

I also want to apologize to my bloggy friends for not visiting your blogs and commenting.  I've just been so busy and my time to read is suffering.  I promise that in the next few weeks I will be back to catch up but don't forget to enter in the giveaway that will definitely end next Wednesday, December 15 and encourage others to enter.  I will probably add a few more things to the gift bag, like note cards of my art!  

3 comments:

Nolita said...

Wow! Your dinner guests are lucky people indeed! Glad you had a fun time with friends and good food. I linked to your site and giveaway last night (sorry I forgot to do so last week) and hope that my ONE reader comes on over to check out your paintings and writing and giveaway...

Kay said...

What a gorgeous table! No problem with not visiting. Enjoy your holiday celebrations. Blogging can wait. We're all busy at this time of year.

Cindy said...

Lovely table!