Saturday, March 12, 2011

Race Day

This will be a quick note.  Today is the St. Patrick's Day race and my first 5K.  My tummy is a bit hinky but it's mainly dealing with crowds and whether I'm standing in the right place.  Did we park in the right place so we don't get towed.  Do I look okay, not too fat.  Yadda, yadda, yadda.  My head can really take a toll on me.  Hopefully I will have pic's tomorrow.

Daddy is to have surgery to take his new hip out on Thursday.  Don't know what this path of healing will be like for him but it was inevitable.  Later gator's.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Good luck at the race! You'll do great!

Janie B said...

Can't wait to hear about the race. It was a beautiful day for it. I had to go to school, but when I got home this afternoon, I ran 2 miles. Beautiful day!