Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh Banana's

Do you like banana's?  I am not fond of the things but occasionally I can choke one down, like this morning.  Fruit in general, I really have a hard time getting into my diet.  It is a daily struggle on that front.  I like oranges and apples and LOVE pears, but even those will go bad in my house.  Fruit is just not something I reach for, but I'm trying.  It's funny that there is not a lot of food I don't like, but fruit is not my fav.  I don't like plain milk and I'm not a fan of chocolate either.  I know, kind of weird but it can sit in my house for months and I won't touch it.  My issue is snackie foods, like chips.  I kind of gravitate to saltier things so they aren't in my house.  I have changed my eating habits so much in the past few years and even more so since January.  The weight may not be flying off my body but it will eventually and I'm so much healthier than I ever have been in my life.  I avoid fast food places like the plague but enjoy eating out so I choose a bit more expensive places so I can get salmon or steak and veggies.  I have a HUGE issues with any party or get together that involves appetizers.  My bad, bad weakness for sure so a lot of weekend nights are hard on me.  I can't avoid them so I sometimes bring things I can eat.  Doesn't always work but I try. 

Oh, as I am typing I hear the saws and hammers starting up this morning.  The progress is continuing on the addition.  Sunday night caused a horrible mess with the rain and poor little Clayton has been a muddy mess.  Pictures later in the week.  Toodles all!

7 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love bananas and pears but not much of other kinds of fruit. Son hates bananas and can't even stand them in the house.

Pearl said...

Not much of a fruit fan. Now vegetables? Yum!

Pearl

Debbie said...

I actually like most fruits. I'm lucky!

Char said...

i like fruits i just never reach for them...well, except bananas - i can only eat them just as they turn yellow. once they turn spotty they gross me out.

Flea said...

Hooray for progress!

Like you, I'm somewhat fond of fruit, but it's not my first choice, so it spoils. I don't like milk, either. How odd. But I will occasionally grab a low-fat chocolate milk at QT and guzzle it whole. Mmm!

Kay said...

Have you tried smoothies? You get a whole LOT of fruit into your diet that way. It's yummy! Just blend different fruits with a banana for smoothness, some yogurt, a little milk and voila! Smoothie!

Hotels in Brugge said...

Lovely its fruit healthy and testy bananas , really that's nice look and its my favorite Fruit. YUM!!!