Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inane Thoughts

A look into what is going on in my noggin.

Up at 5.  Out of the house by 5:30 for workout.  "Ouch, ouch, ouch...it's all worth it."

Back in the car and try to get a new book on CD out of the package for the 10 minute drive home.  Rats, the first disc is stuck to the paper information booklet.  Rats, paper stuck.  I can't put that in my drive.  Oh well, it's to music this morning. 

Cool, "Insane in the membrane, insane in the membrane...", Insane Clown Posse.  Rock out a bit.  Rain, rain, rain...Man, I have got to get shopping.  Got to find a cocktail dress for the Mirror Ball Gala.  How am I going to wear my hair, my makeup...Nirvana..."no I don't have a gun, no I don't have a gun...", Maybe I'll wear the hair up, no down and fluffy, "no I don't have a gun, no I don't have a gun...".  Wish that guy would not drive so darn slow.  Pass.  Turning into the driveway, "dang the rain, I have to get my paper, brrrrrr." 

1 comment:

Char said...

hope things are better now - i've been crazy at work and haven't been around as much.