Sunday, January 04, 2009

I must apologize

I must apologize for the guffaw that happened last night. I didn't drunk blog but I drunk twittered last night. Yes I did. The Hubby and I had a "really nice" evening last night. We enjoyed dinner and lots of wine and topped it off with a glass of Lemoncello. Well, that last glass was a little too much for me. Later, much later on in the evening I got on my laptop and hit Facebook and Twitter to drop a few badly typed "conversations." It was pretty funny but really not a good thing. At least this morning I don't have a headache. About 3 am, though I woke up with a start and ended up laying there until about 5 tossing and turning. I just could not go back to sleep. I was hot and my mind just would not shut down. I have a lot to think about. My mind is a scary place in the middle of the night...let's see how it went...

*I need to get my art supplies, wait I wonder where the supplies are that I had for the Philbrook painting class over 4 years ago. Maybe they're still at the cabin, no, did I bring them home. Maybe they're in the closet, no wait I think they're in the entertainment center cabinet. What kind of painting will I do. I wonder if I have to have, maybe some photographs. Maybe they'll set up some still life. Hey, I have some pictures I've taken, maybe I'll use them. Wait, where are those pictures. Maybe they're in that closet I haven't cleaned out yet. No I think some of them are on my cluttered desk. I have to find them tomorrow. I wonder what I'm going to write about in the writing classes. I wonder if I'll go to SA's writers group on Monday. He said I needed to bring some writing and copies so the group could critique. Maybe I should write something. No, I'll bring the first chapter of my book. No that is so badly written. Maybe I should do a rewrite first. No I'll just bring the story about milking, no, maybe the other story I wrote but never finished. I wonder what we are going to paint.....snore...*

Okay, now see where my mind goes. It makes me crazy when I wake up like that. Once the squeaky wheels get turning it just doesn't stop.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhhh drunk bloggin and twittering I have done both a time or two...
Your mind sounds like my mind LOL

Unknown said...

Dang I missed the drunk twittering, you crazy woman LOL! I know what you mean about your mind, sounds just like mine!

Dawn said...

I'm an Oklahoma blogger as well!!

Oh boy... I do the same thing in the middle of the night when I should be SLEEPING!! Ugh!!

I'm on Twitter but I just don't quite get it. I keep up with my blog and Facebook a lot better. At least on FB I know those people! LOL!

CJ said...

My heavens, you sound so much like me. I can't stand waking up in the middle of the night thinking about everything.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon there and say that I too know the feeling exactly! Often it feels like I'm picking at a loose thread in my clothes, just pick pick pick. It's so relentless sometimes I just have to get up, no matter what time it is!