Friday, January 30, 2009

Honest Scrap Award...I am honored.



Thank you so very much Becky. I'm honored and it is my first award! Not sure what to do but will try. I'm kind of an open book so we'll see how this goes.

Now...Honest (S)crap...





  1. I always put my left shoe on first. Not sure why but I am a smidgen superstitious.
  2. I love watching Charmed and can't hardly make it through a day without at least trying to watch (It's on 4 times a day. M-F). I've seen the episodes so many times I could probably recite the lines word for word.
  3. I own all seasons/episodes of Charmed, The Waltons, I Love Lucy and The Andy Griffith Show.
  4. I'm the worst procrastinator there ever was. If you saw my "room" you would truly understand.
  5. I want in the worst way to be published but even more to get paid for it.
  6. I have a mad crush on Chris Botti, Brad Pitt and Tom Pelphrey.
  7. I want, REALLY bad to be a BAD girl. Not bad wise but just once I would like to buck the system instead of always being "Little Miss Goody-Two-Shoes" like my brother and sister always called me. (NEVER GOT INTO TROUBLE-NEVER)
  8. I have to pluck chin hairs nearly every day to keep them at bay.
  9. I have a pen pal that I have written to for over 38 years and have never met him.
  10. I love fresh sliced tomatoes, Miracle Whip and peanut butter sandwiches.

Okay now I have to nominate a few of my fellow bloggers so try to find 10 juicy honest things about yourself to share and I'm sure they will be much better than mine. Now, I don't usually do this kind of thing but if you are so inclined to pass it along then great if you don't want to then great. Here are my 6 nominated blog friends!

9 comments:

DeeBee said...

Wow... a pen pal for 38 years is shocking! I think that says a lot about you in a good way.

I hate chin hairs, chest hairs, and all those hairs that only belong on men!

Flea said...

Oh what fun! Thank you! And to think, we just met ... *blush*

I like your honest crap. I used to own seasons one through even of StarGate SG1. My Hunny convinced me to sell some of them so I did. To a friend. I plan to visit her this summer and have an SG1 marathon.

My daughter like fresh tomatoes from the garden, sliced on a homemade biscuit, with basil leaves and mayo. I hate tomatoes. You won't un-nominate me because I hate tomatoes, will you?

Debbie said...

This was a fascinating list! I love your sweet TV show collection. And your sandwiches and pen pal.

Kathryn Magendie said...

I'm laughing at the chin hairs - okay, last night I was looking at some photos that were taken outside and I thought my face looked like it had hair where it shouldn't have - so what did I do? I went in the bathroom and Nad'ded my entire dang face ...OUCH! Laughing! I must be insane!

Jill of All Trades said...

Funny how the chin hairs have hit a nerve. It is the one thing we really aren't HONEST about sometimes but I embrace it!

Flea said...

I'll be running mine in the morning. And thanks to you I'll be exposing my own chin hairs to the blogging world. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I've been plucking hair from my chin since I was 21! (so don't feel bad). Congrat's on the Award!

Peggy said...

Girl;

I left you an awardfor you on my blog today, come on over and pick it up.
I think you and your blog are hilarious!

Kay said...

Jill, you are too wonderful! Thank you so much for your award. I did receive this award earlier and wrote my 10 honest things. I hate spiders is one of them. I've added your name to my sidebar. Thank you again!