Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Weekend fun and baseball!

The weekend was actually very pleasant despite the rain.  Actually, it was very nice to sleep with the windows open and the soft drizzle rain sound made for really good sleeping.  Too bad Clayton, the first night, has a hard time drifting off.  He is so excited at being at the cabin that he just can't relax.  It took him a bit to settle down.  We also got to enjoy a party at a newly renovated cabin for a Kentucky Derby Party.  The hats were awesome but bad me forgot the camera.  When we first pulled up on Friday at the cabin we were greeted with a beautiful sight...
Stunning, don't you think!  I was very pleased.
____________________


Last night we met with a group that we belong to called Associated Builders & Contractors for a tour of the new Drillers Baseball stadium and dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse.  I LOVE baseball but we don't go to any games, not sure why, so I was so stoked for the tour.
We even got to see the inside batting cages where they practice before, during and after the games.
The locker rooms!!!!!



I surely had a good time walking the entire stadium around and up and down several flights of stairs.  There was a reason I missed my cardio yesterday morning!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those flowers are stunning! we have got to make it out to the new oneok field for a game...great photos!

Carma Sez said...

there is nothing better than sleeping in on a drizzly day - I would have enjoyed the stadium tour too

Unknown said...

I love Clematis and this is one of my fave species, beautiful. Your tour looks like one we took at the Cubs last year.

Kay said...

I love those flowers. My husband and son would have loved to have been with you. They are humongous Cubs-BASEBALL fans.