Thursday, May 27, 2010

4 a.m.

Last night was a night out with the RHOK girls (and others) for trivia and a bit of alcohol consumption.  We won the trivia.  It was only an hour out but it was a much needed hour out with friends.  This morning was yet another fun day as the old Jazzercise girls were meeting after their class for goodies and to celebrate a 40th birthday (I remember that age fondly). 

Now back to the 4 a.m. thing.  I was throughly enjoying dreamland at 4 this morning when The Hubby started nudging me and saying that the alarm didn't go off.  We're late.  I rolled over, looked at the clock and rather harshly and justifiably so growled at him that it was 4 not 5!  ARGHHHHH!  Don't know what was going on with him but I wanted that extra hour of sleep.  So far it has not affected me but we'll see.  I did go to workout early so I could meet with the girls and rushed home for a quick shower and then run to the office.  It was a quick stop as I had a massage and facial at 9 a.m.  Now I'm all scrubbed, rubbed and polished and ready to finish out the day at the office as B&B have gone camping. 

Sorry this is a ramble but I'm a bit too relaxed to make sense.  Later all. 

1 comment:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

It was nice to see you at the RHOK out :) I was woken up far too early this morning too by my son-especially since we stayed and saw the movie last night-at least I got a nap in earlier.