Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday at Home

Saturday, (I hope) a painting day at home.  The Hubby is busy with the Tulsa Swing Fling this weekend so I'm taking the opportunity to just veg at home.  I don't have to venture out of these four walls and that is just fine with me.  I slept in a bit, sort of.  Clayton was awake at 5:30 (usually up at 5) for his breakfast so I fed and pottied him then hit the sheets again.  Then at 7:30 he whined again so I thought he needed to go out again but he was thirsty.  I crawled back again in the bed to finally sleep till about 9:30.  That is good I think but I have a tinge of a headache.  Reminds me of being young and sleeping till noon then waking with a horrendous headache from too much sleep.  I just can't seem to do it anymore.  I like getting up early.  It's like I'm going to miss something of the day if I don't great the sun.  I especially love to be at the cabin in the spring and summer when the mornings are warm.  I will get up and sit on the screened porch and watch the sun peak while listening to the birds cheer it on.  Oh, I think I'm missing the cabin this morning.