Friday, June 05, 2009

Travel Eve

Tomorrow morning we will jet off to the Green Isle. I think everything is done that needs to be done, except for work (later). I believe I have purchased all the little things that need to be packed. Now all I need to do is put it all together in a couple of suitcases. Today is the last day of work but that also means I have to do payroll today then a pre-payroll for the next two weeks ahead. It will have to be a guess-timate as to the hours and that can be risky. I've paid all the bills. I've invoiced all the invoices. Work should run okay with our top man in charge and the oldest, B, helping. I think all is done that needs to be done. Quit worrying about Daddy and his surgery on Monday.

List time:

  1. Charge Kindle
  2. Charge IPOD
  3. Passports out of lock box
  4. Feed birds (parakeet, canary)
  5. Clean out fridge

Think I'm through with lists. Let's go. If I can't blog while away it will be a bit till you hear from me but I think I'll be here once in awhile....toodles all....and thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a great day yesterday.

2 comments:

Daniele said...

Have a great trip! And enjoy your vacation to Ireland!

Char said...

how exciting and fun. I can't wait to see the pictures, hear about the adventures, and of course hear that your father's surgery went well.

have a wonderful time Jill - I'm so happy for you. it will be gorgeous.