Thursday, June 04, 2009

Today is my birthday...Woo Hoo!

Today is my birthday. I am 53 years young. Now I'm really having fun with life!



Last night some of my friends treated me to drinks and dinner at Los Cobos. What a great evening I had. Cosmos, laughter, guacamole and chips, and time with friends, what more could a girl ask for. I am finally feeling like the gaping hole that has been in my heart for the past three years is closing up because of these ladies and how they take care of me. My emotional happiness is on the mend. Here's to you Harri, Smithey, PO, Huff, Sin, GiGi, EL,and Lash. Thanks so very much for making me feel special. I love you guys truly.

10 comments:

lagirl said...

You're rich beyond wealth with great friends. Nothing's more fun than a Girl's Night Out with your best friends. "Happy Birthday"!!

BTW, you do know that once you pass 50 you get to celebrate your birthday for an entire month? It's a fact!

Flea said...

Happy Birthday, Jill! May the next 53 be happy and full. ;)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Happy cake and candle day Jill !
Glad you had a little girlie time, and hoping you have a wonderful day today....

Daniele said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Kay said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday deeeear Jiiiiillll,
Happy Birthday to you!

You are definitely YOUNG!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAVE A GREAT!!!!

Char said...

Happy Happy Birthday....so glad you have the support and love of good women. That is a very special gift.

hope the day continues to be wonderful.

Susan said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy Birthday Jill!

Unknown said...

Many Happy Returns my friend, I am also a Gemini so I know we'd get on in the flesh too. We are seperated by 10yrs and 13 days and about 4 hours :-)