Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bowling

This afternoon I had to meet my bowling team to bowl an hour early as they has a previous committment. We were bowling for the first place spot. I bowled TERRIBLE. It is hard to bowl on a team that the guys bowl nothing under 200 most of the time. I'm not complaining too bad as they are awesome guys and they don't give me grief if I bowl crappy, which I did today. My average is 140 and I only got close once in the second game with a 136. It was terrible. I'm so glad they bowl so well though as we took the championship. #1, #1, #1! Yeah baby! Plus, I apparantly bowled over 180 sometime in June so got a patch. I won $95 too. Yeah, I like bowling. We are done for the season though.

11 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Congratulations

Char said...

congrats!!!

Debra Keirce said...

Congratulations! And thanks for visiting my blog!

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

180!
Holy crap!
I flip out if I hit 80!!
Congratulations!
Is it weird looking out and not seeing the tree, even if it was dead? Are you going to replant a tree there or do you have other plans?

Anonymous said...

I want to get $95 for bowling! Congrats!

wenderful said...

Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.

Unknown said...

congrats on the win and the prize money- well done xx

Ruth said...

Good job!

A few weeks ago we did Wii bowling at our daughter's. It was a lot of fun and felt almost like the real thing. But I sort of missed waiting for the ball to roll up the alley.

Stephanie Faris said...

Congratulations. I bowled for the first time in years a couple of months ago. My boyfriend decided he was going to instruct me. The more he "helped" me improve, the worse I bowled. This most recent time we went he said not one word and I went back to my poor form and bowled pretty well. So apparently I can look like I know what I'm doing or I can bowl well...but not both at the same time!

Heather said...

Congrats on the awesome bowling! And thanks for sharing your amazing pen pal story! That is fantastic!

Kay said...

Congratulations! I'm a horrible bowler and haven't done it in quite a while. My balls were always magnetized to the gutter.