Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend Fun

I'm packed, showered and getting ready to run to the dermatologist to check on what is going on with my eye lid. You would think it would be to check on the MRSA in my pit but that is healing. Yes, I will show him the pit but I'm not worried about that. My eye on the other hand is driving me crazy. It itches and flakes and is dry as the Sahara desert. It is also swollen a bit and hanging over my eyelashes. I just can't get a break lately. It's just one thing after another. Now I'm down to no deodorant, the hairy look in my pits, sagging eye lid and NO MAKEUP! What gives. (Deep breath.) Whew...I'll be fine and am going to have a great time this weekend. I'm going with a fairly new friend D to see the other fairly new friend B for a wonderful time and I'm going to ENJOY IT DAMMIT! Toodles everyone and I promise to have pic's.

2 comments:

Red from Ktown said...

Does it hurt?? Could be shingles. Shingles is the adult version of Chicken pox.

Good luck. I hope it's nothing!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun with D & B! Give them great big hugs from me!