Friday, February 06, 2009

Good Morning


Good morning. This is a wonderful morning so far. The sun is just beaming through my window and I'm so enjoying it. I thought I would get to sleep in this morning but of course that didn't happen and I guess I need to stop trying to expect it during the week. This morning The Hubby didn't turn the ceiling fan off. He didn't turn on lights and the light he did turn on in the bathroom area he turned it off as he went to fix his breakfast. What he did do was turn on the TV and watch The River Wild with Meryl Streep and Kevin Bacon at a decibel level that made jump out of bed when the dog started barking and a gun went off. Well, I guess my day started at 5:30 instead of 7 like I had planned. Oh well. I will get the house picked up for the girl to clean, pack for the lake and go to the office and do a little-itty-bit of work.

Last night I went to dinner with three of my favorite ladies and we had the most wonderful fun talking and laughing and I realized what great friends they are. I'm sending them thank you cards today telling them how much I treasure their friendship.

If I don't post anything till Sunday it is because I will be out of pocket so toodles everyone.

6 comments:

Char said...

good morning and I'm having a ladies day tomorrow - I'm so excited.

Unknown said...

oh my i admit i lol'd at your morning wake up call

a ladies dinner night sounds wonderful!

have a great weekend...it's gonna be a pretty one!

Debbie said...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

I have a similar hubster and totally understand!

TuTu's Bliss said...

Toodles :) Have a great day.

Jennifer Taylor said...

I never get to sleep in when I want. It seems that way weekday or weekend. Since I'm used to waking up during the week for my job, it's like my body has a built in alarm clock on the weekends. Sometimes I'm okay with it, and other times it's plain annoying.