Friday, April 04, 2014

Random 5 Friday

Random 5 Friday.  I'm seem to only be able to do this lately as far as writing goes, but that is okay.

1.  Missing a lot of exercise days with my trainer and I'm not sure exactly why.  There are several reasons:  sickness, allergies, sleeping, work, just getting bored with it.  I don't know if I need to add more or less or what but I do know that the sleep thing is getting more priority.

2.  Spring is kind dragging it's feet getting here because on Tuesday I was FREEZING and Wednesday when I dressed for the chilly I was BURNING up.  It's time to layer I guess.  Spring storms have been threatening all week so we now go into tornado watching season.

3.  Getting excited to spend a whole week at the cabin, all by myself.  I did it a couple of years ago and it was THE BEST!  I'm not sure when it will happen yet because I have to wait for Bri's classes to end because I watch Rio.  Soon, very soon!

4.  Farmer's Markets start up around here this weekend and since we're staying in town, think I may have to venture to one.  Maybe Bri and Rio and I will go.  I have a cute little shopping cart and will bring my camera for possible painting shots.  Bring on the veggies!

5.  Do they still make "Paint-By-Number" projects?  I was just looking at the one my momma did as a child and the thought occurred to me.



No comments: