Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Construction --- DONE!

Good morning Wednesday.  Brrr, it is chilly out this morning as I venture out for the paper.  Woke up with a rip-roaring sinus headache this AM so I'm staying close to home and some strong black coffee.  Usually when I get out of bed and move around it goes away but this one is being a bit stubborn and taking it's time to move on.  Plus my knee is giving me fits and I'm not sure why so workout is on hold for the rest of the week.  I think I need a break and my mind is a bit anxious playing the baby-waiting-game.  

This morning is the first day in MONTHS that I am not going to wake with the expectation of having construction workers in my backyard.  We are DONE!!!!!  The Hubby has to finish the electrical and we are waiting for the outside drapes but basically finished.  The fence guys have nailed up the last board and we have a gate, all ready for sweet Clayton to have the run of his yard again.  No more worry that he will escape again and we're ready for the grand-dog to come stay while Rio makes her appearance.  The money flow has stopped too and that is a very good thing.  I won't have pictures until we have it totally done, with drapes and all.  

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats on finishing the construction. Can't wait to see photos.

Now, if Rio would just show up!

Beryl said...

Terrific! Is Clayton happy about it?

Kay said...

Congratulations! I'll look forward to seeing the photos! Yae!