Thursday, January 03, 2008

Don't Drink and Blog

Tonight dinner is late because The Hubby wasn't home yet and I fell asleep on the couch. When he got home I quickly fixed chicken and noodles (Bisquik style) and he opened a nice bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay. I've had half a bottle and he the other half. Whew. After dinner we sat and watched TV, in particular Celebrity Apprentice and then my sis called. She ticked me off right off the bat and I was a little terse with her but I held back what I wanted to say. She called mainly to brag on having her kitchen re-done and I'm very glad for her but she really called to make me feel guilty. She wanted to let me know that Daddy was upset that A left for California and didn't go by and see him again. I'm sorry but she had a lot of family to see and a lot of friends to see and I wanted to spend time with her. I know he sit in his house and is lonely but for God sakes get out and see people. Do not rely on us three kids to keep you company and entertained. ARGHHHHHH! She made me really mad.

What's a friend? A friend calls to say Merry Christmas. A friend comes by and has a cup of coffee at least once a week. A friend is like Lucy and Ethel at least in my idea of a friend! I've had too much wine and so my mind is ......there is so much more to say but I'm getting very sleepy. Night, night.

No comments: