Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas is finally in a box!

Today I took the day off to put Christmas in a box. I have just not had time to even think about putting it all away. It has been staring at me for a couple of weeks now but today I did the deed. I went my usual workout - ouch - and then home to tackle the task. It took me about 2 hours to get up off the couch and begin but I did. I packed 10 boxes of ornaments and crap that you set around the house and dismantled the tree. This year I found a tree bag to store it in and that was just wonderful. When the last lid was on the box I started dragging it all to the garage for The Hubby to put in the attic. I sat down and watched Guiding Light and talked myself into lugging the stuff up the ladder into the attic. I pushed and pulled every last one of those stupid boxes up that stupid ladder. Then when I got them in the attic I had to put them in their little spot up there so I tentatively walked on the decking to stack it all. The only thing I didn't get up the ladder was the tree because it is too heavy for me to lift so The Hubby will have to drag it up there. Tomorrow I will be so sore as today we started an intense muscle class focusing on the butt and quads, OUCH!

No comments: