Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Trinity

Sadly my sweet Trinity passed away this morning.  She was such a confused canary.  Male canaries sing, yet Trinity was a singer.  She laid eggs constantly, to the point that she lost most of her feathers and I didn't know how to stop her.  I enjoyed her company for over 3 years and will miss her.  Now I'm left with four (2 boys and 2 girls) zebra finches.  Anyone want some finches.  They are not my favorite but I will take care of them.  I want another parakeet and canary but not until I find homes for the other guys. 

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Aww, so sorry to read this, she was a pretty little bird...

I've only had budgies they are entertaining little birds :)
{Hugs}
~Jo

Sweet Tea said...

I know nothing about birds , but she was a pretty little thing. I know you will miss her. Sorry. :-(

Briana Shepley said...

You failed to mention this this morning! Sorry to hear that the craziest bird in the world is gone :( We'll find you an even crazier one to replace her!

Kay said...

I've never had a bird. I'm so sorry you've lost Trinity. Perhaps you'll be able to find another one someday.