Friday, September 16, 2011

Words

Words, they are not coming from me lately and I'm not too sure why.  Really contemplating closing this blog down but it has been such a part of my life I can't seem to make that decision.  For now, I'm choosing to only post when the feeling comes around and seems to be not often.  That is fine. 

I promise I will have pictures of the soon to be finished bathroom.  They are in the final stages, they being the painters.  They have been here for 2 weeks now and probably have part of next week to go.  Plus The Hubby is having them fix a botched place in the dining room and when we finally move into the closets and out of the guest room, they will have to fix and paint the guest room wall that was damaged in the beginning of the project.  The plumber is scheduled for Monday, the appliances will be delivered Monday, the wallpaper guy, I think comes Monday.  Man, it is going to be busy around here on Monday but by the end of the week we may have a functioning bathroom.  I would post some snapshots of it but everything is covered in paper, including the floor, back splash, countertops and any handle and since the color going on now is a cream color, it's pretty bland.  Can't wait for the color on the wall which should happen today and the wallpaper.  SO EXCITED! 

Today I'm off to a girls weekend.  It's the annual Hanging of the Bras Weekend but will only be a one night thing this time.  Everyone had to go back to town Saturday, including me.  It should be tons of fun and pictures will be here next week.  In fact, with the wind down of the remodel and the weekend I should have a lot to share! 

Toodles all and have a smashing good weekend, I plan on it!

2 comments:

Territory Mom said...

You deserve a break. I think about closing my blogs everyday. Enjoy yourself. I'm typing debating whether I should wear a bra today and since it is cold I just wear a jacket.

Janie B said...

I don't post as often as I used to either, and I don't get as many comments as I used to. But, I'm not ready to give it up yet. Hang in there. The words will come whenyou are ready. Love the bra thing.