Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Weekend of Change



This was a weekend of change, weather change.  Saturday was hot but it was just a matter of hours before it changed.
Sunday night it cooled off and what a wonderful evening with friends. 
We enjoyed a Mexican dinner night at C & L's then on Sunday it was burgers at our
cabin with the crew of many. 
Sunday we even turned off the A/C and opend the windows to sleep.

Clayton upon arrival on Friday afternoon, in anticipation of his first run of the weekend in the meadow! 
On my way out onto the main road I encountered these lovely beauties. 

I almost forgot I have a new artist page on Facebook if you would like to like/follow me there!  Thanks.

1 comment:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Yep, welcome change over the weekend. I'm glad Clayton got to run in the meadow.