Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spa Day

Today was my Spa Day! My favorite spa place is in Tulsa and is The Skin Care Institute. My package today was the Pamper package: Super Hydradermie Facial, Citrus Body Polish, and a 90-Minute La Stone Massage. Oh My Goodness it was fantastic and took 3 hours of my day but was well worth it. Then I had to run off to Coldwater Creek as I think I found my Mother-of-the-Bride dress in their catalog. Unfortunately, when I got there the girl informed me that it was an online item only. So because I'm rapidly losing weight I ordered two sizes just in case and will have to take the one back that I don't wear. What a dilemma but can't be helped. Then I was flying to the shoe store for some running shoes for my walking club. Back into the car and run to the office to cut a couple of early paychecks. WHEW! What a day, I'm tired and I should be glowing...hey wait, I am!

No comments: