Sunday, February 03, 2008

No Country for Old Men

The Hubby and I went to see "No Country for Old Men" yesterday, a movie he has wanted to see for quite some time. It stars Tommie Lee Jones, Josh Brolin, Javier Bardem and a short stint for Woody Harrelson. Let me just say that if you have a weak stomach for blood DON'T go see it. I woke up this morning and Bardem's character was fully implanted on my mind, scary. It was a good movie, creepy but good till you get to the end of it and the whole theater went "What, that's it." It ended pretty crappy and very confusing. Josh Brolin was great and Tommie Lee was funny much of the time with his dry one-liners. Bardem was disturbing, very disturbing.

HOLD ON...The morning news just reported a shooting at the AMC 20 Southroads where we were last night...OK...an hour after we left a person was shot in the parking lot. I may not go to a movie again...uh no that won't happen.

No comments: