Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I'm sitting at the office cursing at my STUPID computer! It is making me crazy. I don't want is wrong with it but it is slower than molasses. I've been having problems with it for awhile and I can remedy part of the problem when I run Adaware but today it is doing it again and I'm gonna SCREAM! I can't even get my Quickbooks open to do invoicing or make a deposit. Good thing I backed up yesterday huh. I just want to make a deposit and then play Club Pogo since I've done everything else and all I have to do is answer the phone if it rings.

The wedding invitations are going out today! Yeah. I still have the problem with a friend planning on coming to the wedding when she is not getting an invitation. What do you do in a situation like this. I just don't know how to deal with her and then B won't even see fit to add her to the list of invitees and I know it is because the list is full right now till we start receiving the "I can't come" cards. I'm just in a pickle right now.

No comments: