Monday, November 24, 2008

I don't want too

I really don't want too but here it is a ,Monday post. This weekend I was just in a terrible funk, on the brink of tears most of it. We went to the cabin for a few parties and when people would ask me how I was doing I couldn't lie. I launched into, "not good." I would then explain that I was sad about Thanksgiving this year and then my voice would crack and I would have to walk away or start sobbing. I know exactly what is wrong with me on top of a lot of other stuff, but this weekend it is Thanksgiving. This is the first time in many, many years that I have not been the Queen Bee of Thanksgiving and have both sides of the family over for dinner. This is the first time in probably 20+ years that I have not bought a turkey! Our girls are not going to be her and I'm spending turkey day at my sisters. Yes, the sister that I've been pissed at over the cat fiasco, but she is my sister and so there it is. I was also very ticked off at The Hubby as he went off on B at the office and me and I just got in his face about that but he just didn't see it. So this weekend was a real downer and I'm still in the dumps.

I've had absolutely nothing to do here at the office ALL day long and have been watching TV and playing ClubPOGO and answering the phone. We had an insurance guy come by to do a little middle of the year evaluation of our shop this morning which I hate. We also had to put the entire office full of furniture back together as the cleaning crew had to strip the floors and wax them this weekend. In fact, I don't know what they did to my computer but it took 30 minutes to get the screen to even work. I was not happy.

This afternoon we meet with our attorney and financial advisor to make sure we are planning right, YUCK!

EGADS...I'm bored today!!!!!!!

No comments: