MONDO LUIS SHEPLEY
I'm also sick with a stupid head cold and it is confined in my HEAD! I really don't feel bad but just sleepy. Last night Mondo got me up twice and The Hubby once to go outside, so sleep is something I will catch up on today along with my mountains of my laundry that have accumulated. The Hubby does his own so it is MY laundry. Tomorrow I have to go to a bridal shower too that I really don't want to go too, but I MUST.
Okay, now back to the thankfulness of the day:
- I am thankful for my life in general
- I am thankful for The Hubby: he does his own laundry, his own ironing, cleans up after dinner, makes me laugh, loves me
- I am thankful for my two beautiful girls that give me joy to no end
- I am thankful for my Daddy, Bro and Sis (even though she can royally piss me off)
- I am thankful for my friends
- I am thankful for my in-law family; I couldn't have paid for a better Mom-in-Law or Bro's in law
- I am thankful that the path in life I have chosen to walk down was the right one for me, that it has given me such an abundance of love
- I am thankful for the beauty of a spring morning (which I can't to see again)
- I am thankful for the influences in my life that supported me in everything I have accomplished in my little life
- I am thankful!