Friday, November 24, 2023

Covid Thanksgiving - BOOOoooo

We may not have been able to go to the family Thanksgiving but they took some wonderful photos for us.  


I made us, The Hubby and I, a killer two person Thanksgiving dinner.
Cornish hens, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, dressing, gravy...oh and mandarin orange salad.

I am SOOOoooooooo  OVER this damn virus.  I have people to see, places to go, things to do out and about.  Today we are supposed to go to The Hubby's best friend's family Turkey Day celebration, we are honorary family members.   I will test later today, AGAIN to see how that is going.  Honestly I feel great, just a bit of a runny nose, that's all, this is crazy.  I have a meeting tomorrow I WANT to go to.  Just feel trapped.  

Guess today I will work on dragging Christmas out and start the decoration by myself.  

Yesterday I did some more watercolor.  Oh, these notecard things are great fun and next year will be HOT! 







No comments: