Tuesday, April 09, 2024

This and That Tuesday

Good MORNING!  The sun is shining, and the eclipse happened and nothing bad happened.  We're all still here.  Good grief, how can people be so bamboozled to think crap like that.  I guess some people just can't be logical about life in general.  

Onward.  yesterday was an extremely busy day.  I had a TAG meeting in the AM and it went well.  When I pulled up to the house I checked my emails and was so excited to find out that my painting, "Waiting" had juried into the Allied Artists of America Online show that runs from May 15, 2024 to May 14, 2026!  From this show it CAN, POSSIBLY jury into the 110th physical show!!!  So excited.  This is my third painting that has juried into their online shows.  I've had two in physical shows.  
Feels really good to have these affirmations in my art.  It was fun to get to share in the art group too.  Makes me feel like a real artist.

Last night then I had a class reunion meeting.  We are moving right along on the 50th and I have work to do today to get the info out since we made a lot of decisions last night.  Sadly we found out yesterday that one of our classmates had passed away that morning.  We knew she had cancer and had hospice brought in, but it's never easy.  Then two of the committee members, sitting on either side of me revealed they have cancer!  One breast cancer and one they're not sure yet.  DAMMIT!  I hate this, really hate this.  

So onward with my day and lots of good vibes to my dear friends.

No comments: