Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm OKAY!

I am here, trust me.  Feeling so much better.  I've just been kind of quiet with the blogging lately and not sure why.  I don't know if I'm depressed or just content with everything around me.  Life is good!

Valentine's Day has come a couple of days early for me.  The Hubby decided he wanted to get me some roses before they were totally picked over and I am a happy girl.  He is the best for sure.  I love my partner in life.  He makes me so very content and HAPPY!

The little kiddo in our life now, Rio, is growing by leaps and bounds.  I can't believe how she is changing, daily.  What a cutie she is.  Her smile just makes my insides just jump for joy.  Kiddos are awesome and you would die for them, but those grandkiddo's....YEEHAW!!!!!

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Your husband is making the rest of us look bad!

Kay said...

You have such beautiful, precious, thoughtful people in your life! Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Love the roses so beautiful!

Sweet Tea said...

The roses are beautiful and your little Rio is so darn cute. She looks a lot like our oldest daughter did when she was a baby. Sweet memories. Glad all is going well for you!