Sunday, September 24, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today, this girl, my baby girl has a birthday, her 44th.  She will FOREVER be my baby girl (both girls actually!)  You know I had dreams when I left high school, to get married and have babies.  She made my dreams come true.
She was the first grandchild for my parents and the first girl in The Hubby's family of a fistful of boys.
The Hubby's mother was absolutely thrilled to finally have a girl in the family and loved every single day of it.
My butterbowl hat wearing baby!
Our little Tippy. 
Baby bird...

She was a Papa's girl, and Granny.
Her Uncle Steve was beyond thrilled to have a niece.

Cousins...
Ha, 8's The Place, my t-shirt is from our local television station.
Big Dan and my baby, she loved him.  He was a man of very few words and kind of gruff but he did love her, that day anyway...ha.

Remember Cabbage Patch dolls, this is Dina Lindy.




Friends...
Oh my does she look like Snicklefritz or what...
Shuggie (Granny or Greatgranny (as they called her) dog.








More friends...still to this day.



Happy Birthday my love.

No comments: