Monday, June 07, 2021

Sunday Fun with the Grands

 Yesterday I was tasked with watching the youngest, Min, while her Momma sang at a thing at the BOK with the Tulsa Symphony and a chorus of music and Winton Marsalis.  It was a great opportunity and ALL of the family went.  I didn't because, 1) I can't walk the distance to the BOK center or the steps up and down or stand for a long time, 2) they also needed to have someone watch the youngest grand, Min, and I am so good with that.  

It's so funny when she walks in the door she immediately starts calling for Snicklefritz.  Maybe she thinks she lives here.  They love to play with each other.  I knew that later they would get their time together.  We had so much fun and I was able to get her down for a nap really easy.  She is so much fun, loving and entertaining.
After the concert the oldest, Snicklefritz came to spend the night.  Both girls together is the best medicine even if you aren't sick.  I love my baby girls.  

We are all truly blessed, especially these two that even though Covid forced them to move here, it was the best thing that could have ever happen for them.  They get to grow up knowing and loving each other. 
Cousins, they absolutely adore each other. 

No comments: