Friday, September 15, 2006

Rock Star

OK. I think they made the right choice of the two that were left. Dilana, if chosen would have totally overshadowed the band with her "her". I REALLY loved her rendition of "Roxanne" on Tuesday night. It was really awesome.

I'm kind of glad Big Bro and Rock Star are over but here I am gearing up with new stuff. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Survivor was really good and I don't care what people say about the "racial stuff." Nobody was screaming last year when there were tribes of old men, young men, old women, young women. I think it will be really interesting "science" experiment to watch.

Well, I think it is just the wine I'm drinking making me ramble like this. I'm bored. Sitting Friday night watching nothing on TV, The Hubby is snoring on the couch, and I'm NOT sitting on my screened in porch at the lake reading and sipping wine. Although the wine is freely flowing here at home.

No comments: