Friday, November 25, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022

Well, I will just start off with the best part, DESSERTS!!!
I know you think it's turkey, but in reality it's the pie!!!

It was wonderful to have the family and it also included the bro-in-law's hubby and father.  Usually E goes home but this year delighted us with his daddy, who was an absolute delight.  He seemed to have such a good time.
GOSH, we stuffed ourselves and everyone proclaimed it was the best feast ever.  


This little one had a great time too and stayed to watch Home Alone.
Sure was tired by the end of the day, but a good tired.  The Hubby took care of all the clean up, washing every single dish.  Today it's my turn to put stuff away that he has no clue about.  I'm good with that.  I will also put the fall decor away and ready the front room for Christmas.  I bought a new tree and it's been sitting in the garage in it's box for 2 weeks now.  I bought it on Amazon and hope it's not a bust.  I was going to have everyone over tomorrow to decorate and I would do pizza but think I'll just do it myself with the help of Snicklefritz.  She is to come sometime this weekend to spend the night.  

No comments: